Situated in the west of Ibiza the small town of Santa Agnes comprises just two restaurants and a beautiful church.
The white washed church is typically Ibizan in design and architecture. The interior, however, is a lot less lavish than some of the village churches and contains basic wooden pews and an altar, plus a few small stained glass features.
The exterior is charming and as the area is known for its olive and almond groves you will find several trees planted outside. As it is situated right in the centre at the crossroads you cannot fail to miss it if you are driving through.
Although the charm of this area is that cycling is extremely pleasant on the quiet roads so it is perhaps seen by bike as you take a quick stop!
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Plaça Corona
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020