Ibiza has long been a mecca for the rich and famous, who choose the beautiful White Isle for its hedonistic nightlife, glorious climate and laid-back atmosphere. The finest A-list stars continue to descend to the island each year, seeking an indulgent escape in one of the most sought-after destinations in the world.
Since Freddie Mercury chose Ibiza to celebrate his infamous birthday bash in the 1980s, the island has continued to attract a host of world-class celebrities to the island every summer. With many owning their very own luxurious villa, restaurant or yacht on the island, you may certainly be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of your favourite superstar. Here are our top celebrity spotting places in Ibiza this year.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza