With warm weather, glorious sunshine and breathtaking views, Ibiza is home to an array of picture-perfect settings that are ideal for a picnic. Blissfully beautiful during the summer months, there is no better way to sit down and relax than with a basket filled with the island’s delicious local produce.
Picnicking is a favourite pastime for the residents in Ibiza, being a great alternative to eating out in a café or restaurant. The island has a fantastic offering of artisanal products, bakeries, fruit, vegetables and cured meat shops, which make the perfect combination for a delightful alfresco lunch.
More Ibiza Insights...
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019