Summer is far from over in Ibiza, with some of the best parties of the season still to come. However, if you're keen on a quieter island break, autumn is the time for you.
As the leaves on the trees and vines start to change from green to russet red, the last of this season's grapes are harvested and Ibiza's summer season slowly starts turning towards autumn and winter. It's a great time of year to visit the White Isle as the hustle and bustle of the busiest time of year starts to slowly peter out but there are still plenty of things to see, do and taste on a trip here in autumn.
So, if you want to explore the White Isle without the crowds, now is the time to come.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- 5 fantastic family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Festes de la Terra Festival 2020, Ibiza Town
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Rudimental & Friends Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio