Summer is far from over in Ibiza, with some of the best parties of the season still to come. However, if you're keen on a quieter island break, autumn is the time for you.
As the leaves on the trees and vines start to change from green to russet red, the last of this season's grapes are harvested and Ibiza's summer season slowly starts turning towards autumn and winter. It's a great time of year to visit the White Isle as the hustle and bustle of the busiest time of year starts to slowly peter out but there are still plenty of things to see, do and taste on a trip here in autumn.
So, if you want to explore the White Isle without the crowds, now is the time to come.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do