At the hippodrome in Sant Jordi, every Saturday there is a flea market mainly selling antiques, some second-hand clothing and quite a lot of old junk.
If you have time to rifle through you may find a bargain. This is like a car boot sale, come antiques markets come artisan delight! A popular market with both tourists and locals alike you can find some great second-hand goods and unusual Ibiza style gifts.
Read our review of the market here. From 08:00 to 15:00.
Dates for this event
- Sant Jordi Hippodrome
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Bloop - International Proactive Art Festival 2020, Ibiza Island
- Arte en Aiyanna 2020 - A Series of Art Exhibitions, Cala Nova
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio