At the hippodrome in Sant Jordi, every Saturday there is a flea market mainly selling antiques, some second-hand clothing and quite a lot of old junk.
If you have time to rifle through you may find a bargain. This is like a car boot sale, come antiques markets come artisan delight! A popular market with both tourists and locals alike you can find some great second-hand goods and unusual Ibiza style gifts.
Read our review of the market here. From 08:00 to 15:00.
Dates for this event
- Sant Jordi Hippodrome
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do