At the hippodrome in Sant Jordi, every Saturday there is a flea market mainly selling antiques, some second-hand clothing and quite a lot of old junk.
If you have time to rifle through you may find a bargain. This is like a car boot sale, come antiques markets come artisan delight! A popular market with both tourists and locals alike you can find some great second-hand goods and unusual Ibiza style gifts.
Read our review of the market here. From 08:00 to 15:00.
Dates for this event
- Sant Jordi Hippodrome
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do