A freshly baked, flaky ensaimada with a cup of milky coffee is certainly a great way to start your day in Ibiza but the island has a lot more to offer for the most important meal of the day.
Nothing beats a long and lazy Sunday brunch with family or friends where you can eat good food and enjoy great company. We have a few favourites but this is just scratching the surface of the great places to eat in Ibiza.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020