So, you have found your soul mate and the question has been popped... have you thought about celebrating in the Balearic sun? Ibiza's exotic weather, picture-postcard settings and historical architecture are all the ingredients needed for a destination wedding. Saying your vows in front of family and friends on this magical island will certainly leave a lasting impression.
From idyllic beach settings to more intimate affairs at rustic fincas in the countryside, the island has it all. Whether you want to spend your special day in a lavish villa or a luxury hotel, Ibiza can cater to your individual needs.
Wedding season in Ibiza kicks off in April and ends in October but June and September are the most popular months due to prime weather conditions, so be sure to book your venue well in advance. You are spoilt for choice when it comes to finding an Ibizan wedding venue, so we’ve compiled a list with some of our top picks.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do