This exclusive beach club is located on the East coast of the island in Santa Eulalia and offer a stylish beach-side retreat with plenty of entertainment.
Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, Nikki Beach Ibiza opened in 2013 and consists of the brand’s signature beach club, pool, restaurant, octagon bar and lifestyle boutique.
At this exclusive club you can enjoy bedside beauty treatments and for those arriving by Yacht there is a complimentary zodiac yacht pick-up service.
- Soft Opening Thursday, 30 April 2015
- May till October; 11:00 - 20:00
- Restaurant:Open for lunch daily between 12:00 and 19:00. For dinner it is open Wednesday - Saturday between 19:00 - 23:00. from 10 June - 30 August 2015
In a constantly varied and edgy programme of irresistible parties and top-class entertainment, Nikki Beach keeps groove fresh all-summer long with an exciting array of themed events! Come and be part of the ultimate beach party experience and join us for one of our legendary afternoons; be entertainment by Nikki Beach signature entertainment and live acts every weekend!
Check the events calendar for what's coming up.
The large pool is surrounded by wooden decking and has sea views with plenty of day-beds and sun-loungers where you can relax with a cocktail.
The extensive menu includes delectable dishes featuring signature tastes and spices representative of all the countries Nikki Beach is located, including delicious salads, creative sushi rolls, original seafood entrees and slow-roasted free-range rotisserie chicken.
- "I have visited several Nikki beaches all over the world and never had one complaint. The setting is beautiful and the staff is super friendly, not only on location but also by email when you make your reservation and have questions. The food and drinks are of excellent quality. Of course not cheap, but this is to be expected. Glad to have visited them during our holiday in Ibiza!" - Trip Advisor
- "The staff were lovely. The layout is beautiful, and the music great. A definite highlight was seeing the saxophonist and guitarist come out to do a live solo over the pumping music. Very cool. The sushi was beautiful, very fresh and filling, and the cocktails were divine. The Lychee Bellini (lycheeni I think it was called) was a 10/10!" - Trip Advisor
- "Came here after recommendation of a friend who'd been to the Miami Nikki beach and was NOT disappointed. Hired a bed with three friends and had the Sunday Champagne Brunch. Food was AMAZING - great selection of sushi, salads, fruit, plus hot meals like Pad Thai and pasta, and plenty for a vegetarian friend too. Bloody Mary's were super. Indulged in some cocktails afterwards including an Espresso Martini and famous Mojito and these were fab. Live music of violin and saxophone made the atmosphere extra special, and the general vibe was just relaxed and friendly but still smart." - Trip Advisor
Location: Santa Eulalia
Property Style: Beach Club
Venue Style: Bar | Beach Club | Restaurant | Swimming Pool
Vibe / Atmosphere: Modern
Entertainment: Pool Bar
Outdoor: Beach - On doorstep | Beach - Private
Spa & Fitness: Beauty Treatments | Pool (outdoor)
Open Seasons: Summer | Autumn
Address: Avenida S’Argamassa 153 | Santa Eulalia | 07840