The climate in Ibiza is generally fabulous, with more than 300 days of sunshine beaming down across the island each year. However, that happy statistic does still leave 60 days on average when the sun doesn’t shine and visitors often struggle to dispel a sense of disappointment when their holiday vision of sunshine and sparkling sea is marred by rain and windy weather.
Luckily, bad weather passes through Ibiza quite quickly after a few torrential downpours but it’s possible that it will stick around for a few days of your holiday. So, to help you chase away the gloom and recognise all the fun still to be had when it’s raining on the island, we’ve pulled together a list of the best activities for a rainy day.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020