If you are in Ibiza this weekend, you might notice how the island is gearing up for one of its biggest fiestas of the year. Each June, the locals get together to celebrate in honour of Sant Joan (John the Baptist).
While the official day of San Juan is on June 24th, it’s the evening of the 23rd when many of the festivities take place. You'll see locals gathering for beach and street parties, bonfires, concerts, BBQs, fireworks and more.
So, if you are looking to get involved, there are various celebrations taking place all around the island. Here are just some of them.
More Ibiza Insights...
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly