If you are in Ibiza this weekend, you might notice how the island is gearing up for one of its biggest fiestas of the year. Each June, the locals get together to celebrate in honour of Sant Joan (John the Baptist).
While the official day of San Juan is on June 24th, it’s the evening of the 23rd when many of the festivities take place. You'll see locals gathering for beach and street parties, bonfires, concerts, BBQs, fireworks and more.
So, if you are looking to get involved, there are various celebrations taking place all around the island. Here are just some of them.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- 5 fantastic family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Festes de la Terra Festival 2020, Ibiza Town
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Rudimental & Friends Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio