Located between the beaches of Cala Tarida and Cala Codolar, this small bay can be hard to find!
The best way to access the area to park at Cala Codolar and walk along to it. Not only will you find the tiniest of secluded bays...in fact I am not even sure how you get down into it! But there are also several pieces of art situated on top of the cliff. One in particular is by an Australian artist called Andrew Rogers and is part of a collection called 'Time and Space'. You certainly won't find many people here but it is a great spot for a picnic with magnificent views and shade from the huge stone columns when the sun gets too much for you.
NB. There are no facilities at this beach.
- No disabled access
- Pedestrian access
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020