Although Ibiza has gained notoriety for its exceptional offering of clubbing and electronic music, the island has much more to offer its visitors when it comes to entertainment. Throughout the year, there is an abundance of traditional fiestas, fairs and grand events celebrated on the island which means that, no matter what time of the year you visit, there is always something exciting going on.
Spain is synonymous with fiestas and festivals, whether it is a small village honouring their patron saint or a national holiday celebration. In Ibiza, unique experiences are created for the community, with the island being transformed into a cornucopia of colour and vibrancy. With the accompaniment of markets, live music and parades, each month offers something distinctly special. Don't forget to check out our Events Calendar for the latest updates.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do