San Antonio celebrates its Patron Saint (St Bartholomew) with numerous festivities for over three weeks including traditional food and dancing, kite flying, a walk to the Holy Cave and a swimming competition in the harbour.
St Bartholomew's day focuses mainly on the celebrations and fireworks in San Antonio which are not to be missed if you happen to in Ibiza on the 24th August!
Check out the full programme by clicking on the web link.
More Ibiza Insights...
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019