San Antonio celebrates its Patron Saint (St Bartholomew) with numerous festivities for over three weeks including traditional food and dancing, kite flying, a walk to the Holy Cave and a swimming competition in the harbour.
St Bartholomew's day focuses mainly on the celebrations and fireworks in San Antonio which are not to be missed if you happen to in Ibiza on the 24th August!
Check out the full programme by clicking on the web link.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza