The Rolling Stones' latest music video, 'Criss Cross' released on July 9th 2020, was partly shot in Ibiza. Some of the most beautiful spots on the island feature prominently in this short film, starring Spanish model Marina Ontonaya.
The legendary British band hasn't been idle during lockdown. First, they released 'Living in a Ghost Town', the band's first original new song in eight years and then they reimagined 'Criss Cross', originally published in 1972.
Shot in London, New York and Ibiza, the video follows model Marina Ontonaya as she takes a dip in Platges del Comte and Cala Sant Vicent or hitches a ride on the road to Santa Eulalia. Es Pouet Beach and Romeo's Hotel in San Antonio, Aigues Blanques beach, Hotel Los Enamorados in Portinatx and the ancient salt lakes in Ses Salines were also used as locations in the video.
Check it out below and see which places you can identify!
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Bloop - International Proactive Art Festival 2020, Ibiza Island
- Arte en Aiyanna 2020 - A Series of Art Exhibitions, Cala Nova
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio