Heading out north west on the main road from Ibiza to San Antonio, after 7km, lies the small village of San Rafael. This small place has been made famous as it is home to the world's largest nightclub, Privilege.
As a village it's pretty small with just a few restaurants, a church and some great views looking back over Eivissa and the bay. It does have the only official Artisan Zone on the island as it has become famous for its roadside ceramic and pottery workshops. Although this description does make it sounds better than it looks...it's not a pretty town! The old town around the church is lovely but rather small and the main drag doesn't give away the instant picture of an artistic village...however if you stop and search you should not be disappointed.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020