Far from going quiet after a string of epic closing bashes, Ibiza keeps the party going in October with Halloween headlining the calendar. The night has become a celebration of chilling proportions, where many of the island’s best-loved venues throw devilishly spooky events.
Ibiza has long been known to attract creative and colourful spirits, meaning that there is no shortage of options to honour the most hair-raising night of the year. Residents and locals go all out where costumes are concerned, so prepare to see some seriously outlandish outfits. With plenty of options on offer, we recommend our top picks to spend Halloween in Ibiza – prepare to be scared!
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do