Far from going quiet after a string of epic closing bashes, Ibiza keeps the party going in October with Halloween headlining the calendar. The night has become a celebration of chilling proportions, where many of the island’s best-loved venues throw devilishly spooky events.
Ibiza has long been known to attract creative and colourful spirits, meaning that there is no shortage of options to honour the most hair-raising night of the year. Residents and locals go all out where costumes are concerned, so prepare to see some seriously outlandish outfits. With plenty of options on offer, we recommend our top picks to spend Halloween in Ibiza – prepare to be scared!
More Ibiza Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- 5 fantastic family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Festes de la Terra Festival 2020, Ibiza Town
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Rudimental & Friends Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio