Far from going quiet after a string of epic closing bashes, Ibiza keeps the party going in October with Halloween headlining the calendar. The night has become a celebration of chilling proportions, where many of the island’s best-loved venues throw devilishly spooky events.
Ibiza has long been known to attract creative and colourful spirits, meaning that there is no shortage of options to honour the most hair-raising night of the year. Residents and locals go all out where costumes are concerned, so prepare to see some seriously outlandish outfits. With plenty of options on offer, we recommend our top picks to spend Halloween in Ibiza – prepare to be scared!
More Ibiza Insights...
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza