Designed to be shared among family and friends over good times and conversations, going out to eat tapas is one of the most popular activities in Spain. As the nations best-loved cuisine, both locals and visitors commonly indulge in these small but flavoursome bites.
Ibiza is home to a wealth of fantastic tapas restaurants, where you can sample everything from traditional plates to more innovative fusions. With new concepts and ideas continuing to emerge, you can always be certain for your senses to awaken with the real variety on offer on the island. So, whether you fancy a quick snack, light dinner or gastronomical journey, here is our pick of the best places to eat trendy tapas this summer.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020