Designed to be shared among family and friends over good times and conversations, going out to eat tapas is one of the most popular activities in Spain. As the nations best-loved cuisine, both locals and visitors commonly indulge in these small but flavoursome bites.
Ibiza is home to a wealth of fantastic tapas restaurants, where you can sample everything from traditional plates to more innovative fusions. With new concepts and ideas continuing to emerge, you can always be certain for your senses to awaken with the real variety on offer on the island. So, whether you fancy a quick snack, light dinner or gastronomical journey, here is our pick of the best places to eat trendy tapas this summer.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza