International nightlife brand Pacha and toy empire Hasbro have partnered to create a special edition of the best-selling game Monopoly.
Based on the board game's traditional layout, first designed in 1903, each of the squares references one of Pacha's famous areas, from the VIP room to the cocktail terrace, also featuring other venues belonging to the same brand such as Lio, Destino or El Hotel Pacha.
You can start your game with a yacht trip, drink cocktails, get invited to a VIP table, become the DJ and even create your own nightclub. This special Pacha edition joins the Ibiza-inspired Monopoly that was launched in 2013 and includes famous island sights such as Es Vedra or Dalt Vila, as well as hotels like Ushuaia.
The Monopoly Pacha Edition is available online.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do