Creating, managing and editing the content on the See the World's destination websites, Ana spends much of her time enjoying researching and writing about places that inspire her and ignite her passion for travel and culture.
Originally from the green northwest corner of Spain, Galicia, Ana arrived in the Chamonix Valley to enjoy its snow and world-famous slopes. However, she has come to love the summer months in the Alps as well and is frequently found out and about hiking with her dog, Millo, a Galician Shepherd.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020