If you're looking for a special way of celebrating Valentine's with a loved one then Ibiza is a great choice for a romantic getaway.
First off you want to be sure you've got yourself somewhere nice to stay so begin by browsing our choice of hotels, then if you're thinking of romantic dinner for two take a look at our selection of restaurants in Ibiza, all the restaurants separate their tables into cosy little love nests, perfect for dining á deux. Boring as it is, it's important to be organised before the date to avoid disappointment as restaurants will be fully booked in advance so be sure to reserve.
If you fancy something different then perhaps an activity ensemble is the thing for you. Get high on love with a hot air balloon trip, link arms and take a gentle walk together or slip-away to a spa for the day.
An old Valentines day tradition in France was the "loterie d'amour" which entailed single people entering the house opposite and hopefully finding someone to pair off with. Fortunately this tradition is now banned in France and now there are easier ways to find love such as speed dating and traffic light parties at some of the local Ibiza bars & clubs.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- 5 fantastic family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Festes de la Terra Festival 2020, Ibiza Town
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Rudimental & Friends Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio