British electronic dance music magazine DJ Mag has published its Top 100 Clubs list for 2019. Seven Ibizan superclubs have secured themselves a spot in this prestigious record, with four of them making it into the top 15.
The first club on the White Isle to be featured on this year's list is Ushuaïa at number three, followed by its sister venue Hï Ibiza at number four. Pacha Ibiza, one of the island's oldest superclubs, is featured at number 12 while Amnesia has taken the 14th position. Lower down we can find DC10 (21st), Privilege (36th) and Eden (64th).
Europe's party capital keeps going strong, with many of the Top 100 DJs returning to Ibiza this year, including Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Armin Van Buuren and David Guetta. Ready for a summer of endless fun?!
More Ibiza Insights...
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza