When it comes to dining in Ibiza, the island has emerged as a gastronomical paradise for every foodie. With an exceptional offering of cuisine, lunchtime is the perfect opportunity to savour the unrivalled flavours of the Mediterranean.
At lunchtime, many of Ibiza’s restaurants provide a fantastic ‘menu del día’ – a set menu usually consisting of three courses and a drink at a fixed price. What better way to immerse yourself in the island’s rich and diverse culinary scene, all which can be experienced at a fraction of the cost? Prepare for your taste buds to tingle in our guide to the best lunchtime spots in Ibiza for 2019.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020