When it comes to dining in Ibiza, the island has emerged as a gastronomical paradise for every foodie. With an exceptional offering of cuisine, lunchtime is the perfect opportunity to savour the unrivalled flavours of the Mediterranean.
At lunchtime, many of Ibiza’s restaurants provide a fantastic ‘menu del día’ – a set menu usually consisting of three courses and a drink at a fixed price. What better way to immerse yourself in the island’s rich and diverse culinary scene, all which can be experienced at a fraction of the cost? Prepare for your taste buds to tingle in our guide to the best lunchtime spots in Ibiza for 2019.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do