Perched on a cliff overlooking the Sol D’en Serra bay, this beach club restaurant is surrounded by dramatic rocks and lush greenery.
Amante serves modern Mediterranean food and is open for both lunch and dinner, serving food right up until 00:30. The stylish but sophisticated menu works perfectly with the beautiful view and the rustic cliff terrain. Using local fresh produce, their contemporary Spanish and Italian dishes include fresh fish, exciting vegetarian courses and meat cooked in the Josper oven. To finish off your meal you can tuck into one of their delicious desserts which bring back diners year after year!
To complement your meal the restaurant has a comprehensive selection of wines, cavas, champagnes as well as speciality Amante cocktails and fresh juices.
Whether you want a light lunch or a long afternoon of eating and drinking, the Amante menu will complete a perfect day at the beach, and they also have a full children’s menu for the little ones.
Reservations are strongly recommended as this is a very popular venue.
- "The location of this restaurant is absolutely unique and certainly worth spending a bit of money to visit it. We arrived around 8 just as the sun was setting and great to see the restaurant transform from a daytime Cove to a nighttime retreat. Very friendly waiters/waitresses who have to put up with some awkward customers as we saw first hand but all were professional. The food was brilliant possibly the best chicken salad I have ever had and the octopus was not just beautiful to look at but very tasty. With three courses each a bottle of wine and 2 cocktails the bill was around 190 euros but worth every penny. We will definitely be returning." - Trip Advisor
- "Went for the food and we were amazed by the view. Food delicious and everything came to the table at the right temperature. One of the best dinners we have had abroad so far."
- "We stumbled upon this gorgeous restaurant and beach club and were so impressed with the views, the service, and the ambiance we went twice in two days! Definitely check out Amante! You can literally spend the entire day from 11AM to 2AM there. Have lunch, grab drinks, rent a lounge bed and sit back and relax! Recommend having the prawn carpaccio, the burrata, the grilled hake, and the chocolate sponge cake and fresh fruit for dessert! Prices for bottles of wine were very reasonable, cheapest we'd found on the island so far. It gets a bit packed at peak hours, so be sure to make a reservation." - Trip Advisor
- "A superb all-round culinery social experience! Dont miss the cocktails best in ibiza!" - Trip Advisor
- "Tucked away on a cliff-top in a cove, this place is amazing! Dinner was great, superb atmosphere and beautiful venue." - Trip Advisor
- "The staff were fantastic and really complimented the beautiful ocean views and relaxed vibe. The food was amazing, the service was amazing, the vibe was amazing and we'll definitely go back on our next trip to this magical island." - Trip Advisor
Location: Sol d'en Serra
Cuisine: Fine Dining | Italian | Local Specialities | Mediterranean | Seafood
Venue Style: Beach Club | Restaurant
Vibe / Atmosphere: Cool | Laid-back / Chilled | Romantic
Access: Children welcome | Private hire
Car-parking: Parking on property
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn
Address: Cala Sol Den Serra | Sol d'en Serra | 07849