Just like we predicted, Alicia Vikander has come back to Ibiza this year... and it was earlier than we expected! The Oscar winner married Michael Fassbender on the island in October 2017 and there's no doubt that the White Isle holds a special place in her heart.
She started her holiday shopping in Ibiza Town, at Spanish high-street fashion store Mango. She then boarded a luxury yacht with her friends – 'Make My Day' is an 18m motorboat that costs around €3000 per day to charter. Sailing from Ibiza to Formentera, they all seemed to be having a great time dancing on the deck and swimming in the sparkling Mediterranean.
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza August 2019
- Constellation of stars visiting Ibiza
- Vehicle registration in Formentera summer 2019