Just like we predicted, Alicia Vikander has come back to Ibiza this year... and it was earlier than we expected! The Oscar winner married Michael Fassbender on the island in October 2017 and there's no doubt that the White Isle holds a special place in her heart.
She started her holiday shopping in Ibiza Town, at Spanish high-street fashion store Mango. She then boarded a luxury yacht with her friends – 'Make My Day' is an 18m motorboat that costs around €3000 per day to charter. Sailing from Ibiza to Formentera, they all seemed to be having a great time dancing on the deck and swimming in the sparkling Mediterranean.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do