The Los Angeles painter, creator of Pop Surrealism, will be the focus of this summer's art exhibition at La Nave Salinas.
Having participated in the legendary East Village art scene in the 1980s with Baquiat or Keith Haring, Scharf is well-known for his coulourful, surrealist compositions, usually including pop culture icons. This summer, he'll show his most recent work on the White Isle.
Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 to 22:00.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza