This is one of the most popular places in Ibiza. Situated on the beachfront at Playa d'en Bossa, this isn't the most glamorous bar but it has a huge amount of atmosphere.
Open all day, things start to heat up around 18:00 when sunbathers retreat from the beach for their first beverage. The music is fantastic and guaranteed to always have some punters giving their best moves on the dance floor.
Look out for the iconic "Spiderman" who has become a local legend, around 60 years old he is normally seen dancing on top of a table with tourists queuing up for a photo.
- Calle Fumarell 1
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020