March has officially arrived, bringing beautiful blue skies and glorious sunshine to Ibiza and providing the perfect excuse to get out and explore the island.
With a host of traditional fiestas, gastronomical affairs and outdoor pursuits all on offer this month, there is no better reason to pack your bags and descend on a trip to the White Isle. As we enter a new season and edge one step closer to summer, we have collated a selection of the best things to do in Ibiza in March.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Bloop - International Proactive Art Festival 2020, Ibiza Island
- Arte en Aiyanna 2020 - A Series of Art Exhibitions, Cala Nova
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio