The weather is positively blooming in Ibiza in February, as longer days and warmer temperatures make the island a perfect destination for an idyllic winter break.
Although a majority of the island’s restaurants and nightclubs remain closed this month, there is still a wealth of activities and events on offer, where one can soak up the alluring spirit of the White Isle. As well as traditional fiestas, live music and international cuisine, with Valentine’s Day just around the corner, the island’s charms provide all the perfect ingredients for a romantic escape.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com