The weather is positively blooming in Ibiza in February, as longer days and warmer temperatures make the island a perfect destination for an idyllic winter break.
Although a majority of the island’s restaurants and nightclubs remain closed this month, there is still a wealth of activities and events on offer, where one can soak up the alluring spirit of the White Isle. As well as traditional fiestas, live music and international cuisine, with Valentine’s Day just around the corner, the island’s charms provide all the perfect ingredients for a romantic escape.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do