With temperatures steadily warming, April is the perfect time to take a trip over to the White Isle. This month, there are an array of fantastic events and activities on offer as the island gears up for the start of the summer season.
From hippy markets to beach club openings, traditional fiestas to sporting events, April provides endless opportunities for fun and enjoyment. Whatever your reason for taking a trip over to the island this month, we have collated a selection of the best things to do in Ibiza in April.
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza August 2019
- Constellation of stars visiting Ibiza
- Vehicle registration in Formentera summer 2019