With temperatures steadily warming, April is the perfect time to take a trip over to the White Isle. This month, there are an array of fantastic events and activities on offer as the island gears up for the start of the summer season.
From hippy markets to beach club openings, traditional fiestas to sporting events, April provides endless opportunities for fun and enjoyment. Whatever your reason for taking a trip over to the island this month, we have collated a selection of the best things to do in Ibiza in April.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do