Café culture is thriving in Ibiza with a host of picture-perfect settings to enjoy a cup of coffee. The roasted bean is taken just as seriously as clubbing on the island which means that there is no shortage of options when it comes to getting your caffeine fix.
One of the delights of visiting Spain is the great selection of cafés serving delicious coffee at inexpensive prices. Few countries can match the Spaniards for quality, so Ibiza’s international community only adds to the variety available to sample. Whether you’re looking for tranquillity, sophistication or an authentic experience, here is our guide to the coolest cafés to grace Ibiza in 2019.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do