Café culture is thriving in Ibiza with a host of picture-perfect settings to enjoy a cup of coffee. The roasted bean is taken just as seriously as clubbing on the island which means that there is no shortage of options when it comes to getting your caffeine fix.
One of the delights of visiting Spain is the great selection of cafés serving delicious coffee at inexpensive prices. Few countries can match the Spaniards for quality, so Ibiza’s international community only adds to the variety available to sample. Whether you’re looking for tranquillity, sophistication or an authentic experience, here is our guide to the coolest cafés to grace Ibiza in 2019.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020