Ibiza has been a favourite summer holiday destination for the rich and famous for decades, and this year is no different. A few of the island's regulars have descended on the White Isle this week, take a look at who they are.
Actor Adrien Brody has returned to Ibiza after a brief break here early in June. He was spotted swimming in Cala Tarida, on the island's western coast, on Monday. Also a White Isle regular, supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio landed on the island yesterday with her boyfriend Nicolo Oddi.
Zinedine Zidane has been seen on a yacht just off the coast again this year, accompanied by wife Véronique and their children, Luca, Enzo, Theo and Elyaz. Another ex-footballer in Ibiza is Gary Lineker, who's here with his sons George, Harry, Tobias and Angus. Lineker's younger brother, Wayne, owns Ibiza's daytime party hot spot O Beach Club. Leicester City's Harry Maguire is also on the island with his family, enjoying a sun-soaked break aboard the AB 58 Kanamo motorboat, which costs around €2850 per day to charter.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Lovely Laura & Ben Santiago Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Viu La Posidonia Festival 2020, Ibiza Town
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Yoga Class with Breakfast at Aiyanna, Cala Nova
- Applebum Bottomless Brunch Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Sant Jordi Fleamarket