In Spanish, we have a word to describe how very special autumn is in our country: "veroño". A combination of "verano" (summer) and "otoño" (autumn), veroño perfectly depicts the fall season as an extension of summer in Ibiza, thanks to the warm temperatures and wonderfully sunny days.
After what it seems will be a total write-off of the spring season in Ibiza due to the Coronavirus crisis, tour operators, hotel owners, activity companies and other local entrepreneurs have launched the #MoveYourSpring campaign. In an attempt to postpone the spring tourist season until next autumn, they are suggesting some great plans to entice visitors to come to the White Isle in September and October.
They're asking businesses to stay open for longer this year and to organise events after the summer season is over. Some great autumnal sports and music offerings have already been confirmed, including the Ibiza Marathon and the Ibiza Swing Fun Fest. All visitors need to do is postpone their spring bookings and come in autumn.
With temperatures ranging between a balmy 16ºC and a toasty 27ºC, usually hovering around the mid-20ºC, you can most definitely still enjoy the beach in September and October on the White Isle. So come and discover Ibiza this autumn! #MoveYourSpring
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Bloop - International Proactive Art Festival 2020, Ibiza Island
- Arte en Aiyanna 2020 - A Series of Art Exhibitions, Cala Nova
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio