The Palau de Congressos in Santa Eulalia hosts an exhibition of more than150 national and international exhibitors showcasing original contemporary, modern and antique works.
The Ibiza Art Fair was launched in October 2017 by art specialist Adriana Daly Peterova, becoming the Balearic Island´s very first art fair, and now an annual event on the island. Leading international artists, exhibitors and emerging talent will showcase their masterpieces to Ibiza’s residents and holidaymakers alike.
Visitors can enjoy a weekend of interactive art talks, live paintings, children’s activities and personal shopping experiences.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020