On arrival there are plenty of taxis, buses and lots of car hire companies to choose from.
The bus from the airport takes 30 minutes to reach the centre of Eivissa. In recent years there has been a surge of low-cost flights from airlines such as Easy Jet and Ryanair. Most European airlines operate flights to Ibiza although the majority stop from October to March. During this time you may have to make your way to and from Palma in Mallorca which has more all year round flights operating
There are toilet and shower facilities within the terminal building in case you have had to make a dash fro the beach to the airport!
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020