Just two years before his death in 1981, Ibizan painter Narciso Puget Riquer donated his paintings, plus his fathers to the local government.
They have been displayed ever since in the Puget Museum, the collection is comprised of 130 paintings including oil paintings, watercolours and drawings.
Located in Ibiza's Old town, this museum is housed in a beautifully renovated old noble house on the main street and is as much admired for the gothic architecture and history of the building as it is for the works of art displayed within.
- Calle Mayor 18
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020