Located 15km from Ibiza, it is the base port for getting to know the Southeast coast from Cala d’en Serra to Es Freus that, along with the North of the island, is a favourite area for locals wishing to escape from the summer crowds.
The marina at Santa Eulalia is large and has plenty of facilities. It has 755 berths for vessels between six and 22 metres. One of the main attractions of the Port is its shopping area, which features a variety of services. With nearly 20 restaurants, with cuisine ranging from Ibiza and Mediterranean cuisine to the best grilled meats, from Italian and Asian restaurants, to German and British cuisine.
The port has a shopping mall, restaurant, cafes and shops. Amenities: gas station, showers, 24 hour security, laundry, bank, travel lift and crane.
Open all year.
38° 59'N - 01° 23' E
- Parking on street
- By boat
- Captaincy building s / n º CP 07840 Santa Eulalia del Rio Ibiza - Balearic Islands
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020