The largest marina in Ibiza, with moorings for 578 boats up to 55 metres long, plus petrol pumps, slipway and services to ensure maximum comfort.
The marina is run by the Club Nautic Sant Antoni, known to many as Es Nautic. Offering first class facilities, including a new office and exquisite restaurant in the marina, they also host numerous sporting and social activities and events throughout the year.
The new restaurant is Nàutic offers the best Mediterranean cuisine in a unique environment. Fresh fish and seafood, rice and typical Ibizan dishes of the highest quality, extensive wine list and a special cava sangria.
Through their website you can book a mooring directly. The marina is open all year round.
Amenities: Drinking water, bar, restaurant, harbour master, Wi-Fi, electricity, gas station, ramp, travel lift, dressing rooms with showers and security.
38° 58' N - 1° 18' E
- Open Seasons
- Paseo Maritimo s/n - Apdo Correos 390 - 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do