The largest marina in Ibiza, with moorings for 578 boats up to 55 metres long, plus petrol pumps, slipway and services to ensure maximum comfort.
The marina is run by the Club Nautic Sant Antoni, known to many as Es Nautic. Offering first class facilities, including a new office and exquisite restaurant in the marina, they also host numerous sporting and social activities and events throughout the year.
The new restaurant is Nàutic offers the best Mediterranean cuisine in a unique environment. Fresh fish and seafood, rice and typical Ibizan dishes of the highest quality, extensive wine list and a special cava sangria.
Through their website you can book a mooring directly. The marina is open all year round.
Amenities: Drinking water, bar, restaurant, harbour master, Wi-Fi, electricity, gas station, ramp, travel lift, dressing rooms with showers and security.
38° 58' N - 1° 18' E
- Paseo Maritimo s/n - Apdo Correos 390 - 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do