Marina Ibiza is along from Botafoch Marina coming back towards Ibiza Town, and is very modern and chic.
During the day time, you can enjoy the dynamic life of a luxury port, then into the afternoon, a chillout environment to enjoy the most special sunsets of the island. At night, the coolest atmosphere...Marina Ibiza is, by definition, the hot spot port in the Mediterranean.
Lío Restaurante Club Cabaret from the Pachá group you can experience the thrill of a dinner with a live show of world famous artists.
Blue Marlin Ibiza Marina - an extension of the most famous beach club in Ibiza, Blue Marlin. The most stimulating social meeting point of the island has moored at Marina Ibiza and offers the most current music with popular DJ's along with a very special cuisine. Luxurious breakfasts, evenings of cocktails and champagne, and high quality dinners of Mediterranean and oriental inspiration, with a spectacular view on the terrace.
There are moorings here for boats up to 55 metres long. Plus all the facilities that you would expect or want of an upmarket marina.
- Moorings & Berths for rent
- Berth management
- Shop units, bar and restaurant
- Refuelling (2 independent stations) with high-flow nozzles
- Boat bailing-out service
- 24-hour professional services for sailors and diver service
- Harbour Master Service
- Dry dock with forklift for overwintering, repairing and refitting boats of up to 10 tonnes
- Reception dock
- Social Club
- Toilets / Showers / Changing Rooms / Launderette
- First-aid station, treatment room and doctor service
- Shopping area with chandlers and nautical services
- Latest-generation firefighting network and services
- Wifi (wireless broadband Internet communications network)
- 24-hour security
- Guarded car park
- Caretaking and guarding of boats
- Access points to the facilities controlled by magnetic swipe cards
- CCTV surveillance
- Permanent monitoring on VHF 9/16
- Selective Collection of refuse
- Collection of bilge and sewage
- Management areas for polluting waste
38° 55'N - 1° 26' E
- Parking on street
- By boat
- Paseo Juan Carlos I, nº 20 - 07800 Ibiza
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do