Located in an old salt mill elegantly renovated, this restaurant serves traditional Formenteran food as well as Mediterranean cuisine made with the freshest ingredients.
The restaurant boasts views over Playa de Illetas and La Savina port, as well as one of the best sunsets on the island. Their menu is full of fresh seafood, rice and fish.
There is also a chill-out area to enjoy a drink after lunch. They offer a pickup service for yachts.
- Playa de Illetas
More Ibiza Insights...
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do