Located in an old salt mill elegantly renovated, this restaurant serves traditional Formenteran food as well as Mediterranean cuisine made with the freshest ingredients.
The restaurant boasts views over Playa de Illetas and La Savina port, as well as one of the best sunsets on the island. Their menu is full of fresh seafood, rice and fish.
There is also a chill-out area to enjoy a drink after lunch. They offer a pickup service for yachts.
- Playa de Illetas
More Ibiza Insights...
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza