Super trendy among the rich and famous, the White Isle not only attracts Hollywood and pop royalty but also the real, blue-blooded deal. This August, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, as well as their son Archie, have come to Ibiza for a short, private break.
Landing on the island early last week, Harry and Meghan stayed five days in Ibiza, accompanied by an impressive security detail that didn't leave their side. They rented a luxury villa and flew in a private jet for their first holiday since their son was born.
The trip coincided with the Duchess' birthday, who celebrated her 38th on August 4th. This isn't her first time on the White Isle, back in 2016 she spent a few days here with a group of friends.
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza August 2019
- Constellation of stars visiting Ibiza
- Vehicle registration in Formentera summer 2019