Sankeys is gone... long live Octan! Octan Ibiza is the newest nightclub on the island, opening its doors on July 7th. Promising to steer away from the superclub concept and to offer a more intimate experience, it'll be a refuge for those in search for the underground face of electronic music in Ibiza.
Maintaining Sankeys' gritty warehouse-looking building, Octan retains the low ceilings and dimly lit rooms turning them into a blank canvas for audiovisual shows and for artists to exhibit their skills, honouring their motto: Creative Club Culture. Octan will also preserve the maze of rooms and spaces where different music styles will welcome a wide range of tastes. Their small size will also provide a closer connection between revellers and DJs.
Some changes have been made to modernise the premises, with more renovations to come before summer 2020 but, for now, Octan will open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and they've promised to keep prices affordable. Kicking off the season there is Sankeys regular Steve Lawler, who will return with Warriors to the rooms he knows so well every Sunday. Resident DJs Stephane Ghenacia, Ryan O Gorman, Kellie Allen and Lindsey Matthews will make sure the beats keep pumping well into the morning.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- 5 fantastic family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- Bongo's Bingo Ibiza Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Festes de la Terra Festival 2020, Ibiza Town
- Summer Lovers at Nikki Beach, Santa Eulalia
- Open Air Movie Night at Amante, Sol d'en Serra
- Craig David's TS5 Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio
- Rudimental & Friends Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks, San Antonio