The Italian Embassy in Madrid was the setting of Condé Nast Traveler's 2019 Awards on the evening of June 4th. The crème de la crème of Spanish cinema, fashion, culture and, of course, travel, was in attendance, eager to see who would get the coveted prizes.
Conducted by model and actress Laura Sánchez, the event's theme, celebrating its 11th edition this year, was The Moon. The winners, which entered Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List 2019, were chosen among the best hotels, resorts, spas, airlines and destinations in the world.
Ibiza Gran Hotel was selected as the Best Spanish Resort. Located in Ibiza Town, facing the city's old town, Dalt Vila, as well as the swanky Marina Botafoch, this is the only five-star grand luxury hotel on the island. Its sleek, contemporary interiors, modern art pieces commissioned for its walls and top-class services and facilities have made it stand out among all the luxury resorts in the country.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do