Ed Sheeran jetted off to Ibiza from Madrid on Monday to spend the day at O Beach Club with his wife, Cherry Seaborn, and pal Wayne Lineker.
Located in the bustling town of San Antonio, O Beach Club is owned by Gary Lineker's older brother, Wayne, who hosted the pool party. The pop star performed in Spain's capital on Tuesday night at a sold-out gig that saw over 55,000 people attending.
Other celebrities that have graced Ibiza's soil in the last couple of days are Paolo Maldini and James Blunt.
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza August 2019
- Constellation of stars visiting Ibiza
- Vehicle registration in Formentera summer 2019