Educational activities like free tours of the Posidonia prairies from Ses Figueretes, Posidonia-inspired objects available in shops all around town and Posidonia-inspired menus in several restaurants in Ibiza are just some of the activities on offer.
2019 marks the third edition of this festival, coinciding with the 20th anniversary of the World Heritage Declaration on December 4th.
Lots of activities, special menus, art exhibitions and much more are part of the programme, which you can take a look at by clicking on the website link.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do