Educational activities like free tours of the Posidonia prairies from Ses Figueretes, Posidonia-inspired objects available in shops all around town and Posidonia-inspired menus in several restaurants in Ibiza are just some of the activities on offer.
2019 marks the third edition of this festival, coinciding with the 20th anniversary of the World Heritage Declaration on December 4th.
Lots of activities, special menus, art exhibitions and much more are part of the programme, which you can take a look at by clicking on the website link.
Dates for this event
More Ibiza Insights...
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly