Educational activities like free tours of the Posidonia prairies from Ses Figueretes, Posidonia-inspired objects available in shops all around town and Posidonia-inspired menus in several restaurants in Ibiza are just some of the activities on offer.
2020 marks the third edition of this festival. Lots of activities, special menus, art exhibitions and much more are part of the programme, which you can take a look at by clicking on the website link.
Dates for this event
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020