Local fare is celebrated at this gastronomic festival in Ibiza. More than 40 restaurants participate offering menus and tapas celebrating typical Ibizan flavours.
This year's theme is 'landscape' with set menus costing €25 (drinks not included) and tapas for only €7 (including a glass of local Ibizan wine). Some of the lesser-known island's fish such as the caramel, alacha, jurel, boga or lluç will feature prominently, as well as regional olive oil, liquors, fruit and veg, honey and more.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Ibiza