Ibiza Town celebrates world gastronomy with two months dedicated to countries boasting UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Head to one of the nine participating restaurants and try out what they have to offer.
Participating restaurants and its speciality cuisines are Bambú Viet Food (Vietnam), Sa Nansa (Ibiza), Ca n'Alfredo (Ibiza), Can Moreta (Mallorca, Spain), El Hotel Pacha (Mexico), Es Mercat (Ibiza), La Cava (Israel), It Ibiza (Ibiza), Casa Maca (Peru), Ebusus CBbC (Córdoba, Spain) and Rte Pitiuso Hotel TBH Los Molinos (Ibiza).
Menus cost €20 and include a starter, main and dessert (drink not included).
Dates for this event
More Ibiza Insights...
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com
- What's on in Ibiza December 2019
- Ibiza gets its 1st Michelin star in 2019