The Mercat Vell ('Old Market') is Ibiza Town's oldest market, first celebrated in 1872. Nowadays, it still sells local produce, especially fruit and vegetables, but also crafts, fresh flowers and more.
Located just outside the drawbridge of Dalt Vila, in the square, the market has a unique neoclassical design. With an amazing selection of locally produced fruit and vegetables, you will find it hard to resist the Mediterranean flavours for long! Stunning flowers decorate the square which is already filled with so much colour!
Stalls are open Monday to Saturday from 07:00 until 14:00.
- Plaça de la Constitució
More Ibiza Insights...
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do