The Mercat Vell ('Old Market') is Ibiza Town's oldest market, first celebrated in 1872. Nowadays, it still sells local produce, especially fruit and vegetables, but also crafts, fresh flowers and more.
Located just outside the drawbridge of Dalt Vila, in the square, the market has a unique neoclassical design. With an amazing selection of locally produced fruit and vegetables, you will find it hard to resist the Mediterranean flavours for long! Stunning flowers decorate the square which is already filled with so much colour!
Stalls are open Monday to Saturday from 07:00 until 14:00.
Dates for this event
- Plaça de la Constitució
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza