The Mercat Vell ('Old Market') is Ibiza Town's oldest market, first celebrated in 1872. Nowadays, it still sells local produce, especially fruit and vegetables, but also crafts, fresh flowers and more.
Located just outside the drawbridge of Dalt Vila, in the square, the market has a unique neoclassical design. With an amazing selection of locally produced fruit and vegetables, you will find it hard to resist the Mediterranean flavours for long! Stunning flowers decorate the square which is already filled with so much colour!
Stalls are open Monday to Saturday from 07:00 until 14:00.
Dates for this event
- Plaça de la Constitució
More Ibiza Insights...
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Ibiza!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeIbiza.com