Fruits and vegetables, meat, fresh fish, local cheese and cold meats, bread and pastries and more are available at Ibiza Town's Nou Mercat ('New Market').
First opened in 1978, this market has been a synonym of quality for decades. This is the place to go if you're searching for true Ibizan produce, and to mingle with the locals!
Open every day except Sundays from 07:00 to 15:00.
- Carrer de Castella 30
More Ibiza Insights...
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly
- Usain Bolt unwinds in Ibiza
- Harry & Meghan holiday in Ibiza