Every Thursday in the beautiful little village of San Miguel, there is an artisan market. Set within the village square there is a range of hand made goods including clothing and food.
A small and quiet market that is delightful to wander round, especially if you are staying in the vicinity or if you have perhaps decided to visit San Miguel for food or a day out... make sure you take that trip on a Thursday so you can enjoy this lovely market at the same time!
From 18:15 to 19:00, there is a folk dance 'ball pagès' show on the church square.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Best 5 rooftop bars in Ibiza
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Ibiza this summer
- The Rolling Stones rock Ibiza
- Top 5 family beaches in Ibiza
- Travel to Ibiza opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Ibiza in 2020