The day of Sant Carles (Saint Charles) is commemorated on November 4th, so the week around that date the town of San Carlos celebrates with live music, traditional dance, food, drink and many other activities.
Even if the festival takes place throughout the weekends of October and most of November, the actual party is celebrated on the week around November 4th.
Live music, food & drink, traditional dance, exhibitions, markets & fairs, cultural & sports competitions, activities for children and much more.
Dates for this event
More Ibiza Insights...
- November 2019 in Ibiza - Top 7 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Ibiza
- Ibiza in October 2019 - What's on
- Fall for autumn 2019 in Ibiza
- What's on in Ibiza September 2019
- Become a nightlife mogul with Ibiza's Monopoly