The day of Sant Carles (Saint Charles) is commemorated on November 4th, so the week around that date the town of San Carlos celebrates with live music, traditional dance, food, drink and many other activities.
Even if the festival takes place throughout the weekends of October and most of November, the actual party is celebrated on the week around November 4th.
Live music, food & drink, traditional dance, exhibitions, markets & fairs, cultural & sports competitions, activities for children and much more.
More Ibiza Insights...
- Holidays in Ibiza - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Ibiza in June 2020
- Autumn is the new high season in Ibiza
- Ibiza in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's on in Ibiza in February 2020?
- Ibiza in January 2020 - What's on & what to do